General Coverage Information
Risks Insured Residential and Commercial Contractors, including General Contractors, Subcontractors, Artisans and Remodelers. No restrictions on tract homes or size of projects, and no restrictions on amount of work subcontracted.
Occurrence-based Commercial General Liability coverage, including Products/Completed Operations. Limits up to $1 million per occurrence and $2 million aggregate are available and per project aggregates can be offered. Indications and quotes may be offered based on an ACORD application. To bind, a signed Benchmark application is required. Deductibles as low as $2,500 per claim. Minimum premiums starting at $2,500.
The minimum earned premium is 25% for annual policies. Rating Basis: gross receipts. Maximum policy term is one year but short term policies are available. Application
Eligible Classes Include
Paper General Contractors, Residential Builders, Roofing Contractors, Residential Developers, Oil Related Work, Framing Contractors, Window Washers, Water proofers, Plumbers, LPG Contractors, Elevator Contractors, Millwrights, Demolition Contractors, Sandblasters, Bridge & Road Contractors, Welders , New Ventures, And many more…
Additional Insured Forms and Guidelines
- G0101 (03/01/08) – Blanket AI – “Your Work” Wording including Completed Ops – If not included at binding, %5 of the manual premium applies.
- G0105 (03/01/08) – Scheduled AI – $250 Additional Premium Applies.
- G0103 (09/24/2009) – Blanket AI with blanket Primary/Non-Contributory – If not Included at binding, %10 of the manual premium applies.
- G0106 (09/24/09) – Scheduled Primary – $500 Additional Premium if no blanket AI in place, $350 with blanket AI in place
- G0905 (09/24/09) – Blanket Waiver – If not included at binding, %5 of the manual premium.
- GC0906 (09/24/08) – Scheduled Waiver – If insured has Blanket Waiver of Subrogation in place, no AP. If not, $100 additional premium applies.
- G0907 (03/01/08) – Scheduled Per Project Aggregate – $250 Additional Premium